HybridZ

PDK Dash with Gauges

mark

I have the same tach and speedo, and I'm planning on hooking them up this weekend. I got the speedo used and I have a question about the odometer on it. Does it have a regular odometer and a trip odometer, or just a trip odometer? I haven't found any mention about a regular odometer anywhere, but the mechanical speedo's have both, so i'm hoping this one has both as well. If it has both, then does the display show just one at a time...the display area looks like it would be too small to display them together.

Looks great mark! I can't wait to get mine installed too!

Why do you have 2 a/f meters? Just curious....

I have found a good way to monitor o2 sensor functions is with an AF meter. On my lt-1 when the af meter gets erratic an O2 sensor is needed. I'm running an ls-1 with 2 O2's (Rt and lt bank) so 2 af meters. I thought about using a toggel but this was easier. Sensors would sometimes get oil fogged and they went south soon there after.

Mark

I have the same tach and speedo, and I'm planning on hooking them up this weekend. I got the speedo used and I have a question about the odometer on it. Does it have a regular odometer and a trip odometer, or just a trip odometer? I haven't found any mention about a regular odometer anywhere, but the mechanical speedo's have both, so i'm hoping this one has both as well. If it has both, then does the display show just one at a time...the display area looks like it would be too small to display them together.

I have not put power to the speedo yet so I don't know.

Mark

Only one display at a time, the button toggles thru them. Numbers are easily read.
Thanks, hopefully I'll be seeing these displays tomorrow.

:bling:

Speaking of Bling-Bling, did anyone ever get the right colored bulbs installed and working in these gauges?

Mark, Since I'm building a track car now myself, I'm VERY interested in that dash. Can you send me a PM Offline with your review of fitment and quality, as well as how easy the gages went in?

Mike

You're welcome, big guy.

Just my reaction to seeing that awesome looking piece while I'm reflecting on my two working guages, one of which is duct taped to the steering column.

Beautiful work, as always.

John

You're welcome' date=' big guy.

Just my reaction to seeing that awesome looking piece while I'm reflecting on my two working guages, one of which is duct taped to the steering column.

Beautiful work, as always.

John[/quote']

Thanks John, you know it is amazing what can be done with duct tape. That's whats hold in my radiator right now.