HybridZ

roll cage and floor pan

Guest dragon

I believe that the ones that MSA sells are from Charlie...however they may have some in their warehouse. You will likely pay more since they have to make a profit on them though.

Correct, however since Charlie only takes a check through mail (longer process) and if you need the pans right away MSA usually has them in stock and you'll have them in a week. It's comes down to how fast you need them.

Why would you put a roll cage on your L6? And it's an OIL PAN, not a "floor pan". :wink:

some L6's need them....

putting a roll cage in ours because its frequently driven above 55 mph on the freeway and if a dog runs out in front of us or a we get a blowout.... i want a cage!

some L6's need them....

putting a roll cage in ours because its frequently driven above 130 mph on the freeway racing and if a dog runs out in front of us or a we get a blowout.... i want a cage!

It was a JOKE. He posted stuff about a cage and floor pans in the L6 forum.

Aside from that, driving on the freeway at 130+ is probably not something to be bragging about on the internet, you're basically saying "Attention all cops, my son has an orange Z with a black cowl induction hood (see my gallery for pics) and likes to go 130+ on the freeway". It's really not the best idea anyway. You might want to try a track. Your son might live longer and/or stay out of jail.

sorry i missed the original joke as commented on...

most of the cops around here already know the car for its speed. been pulled over and all they wanna do is look at it and comment how bad it looks and sounds.

but your comment is fully understandable and i agree (and ill append the exact speed comment), but the track isnt available when out late on a friday or saturday night.

Why would you put a roll cage on your L6? And it's an OIL PAN, not a "floor pan". :wink:

I don't think he was reffering to the engine. I think he was reffering to the floor of the car, they tend to rust out faster then when you owould have to replace the oil pan.