HybridZ

Hybrid280zx Forum?

260DET

This forum is the best s30 hybridz forum around, lots of people doing all sorts of interesting things with their s30's, much thanks to the host and mods, take a bow please :)

But, sorry there is always a 'but', where is a forum that similarly concentrates on the 280ZX? The US and UK got the HS130 coupe, we of Ozonia only got the 2+2 :( maybe as payback for always getting the five speed gearbox ;)

Have tried Zdriver but not much happening there except V8's. So, is a ZX segment viable here, or where should I go. Politely please :)

The engine bay is the same size on all 280zx's as well as 70-78 Z's.This site has always been receptive to ANY modification.The members here have extensive knowledge of most performance enhancing changes you can do to a Z car or engine of ANY origin.Obviously,our experience is slanted in the direction of the parts we have easiest access to,but new ideas are welcomed and appreciated.You will not find a better source of information anywhere on the net for these cars,and if you do,please send us a link,nicely!

Quite a few of us have 280ZX's, I have an '83ZXT and a '75 that is in the beginnings of full resto+TT V8 conversion.

Ross corrigan had a ZX w/V8 until stolen, so he could be a wealth of knowledge.

Do some searches, then ask away.

Plenty of people here that like to help and even more that like to learn and discuss.

This is the one forum that I get withdrawal symptoms from!