HybridZ

This Mustang sure is sturdy--VIDEO

TheNeedForZ

The guy had a little bit of luck, and some driving experience. If you look at how long the initial spin took and the distance he travelled in the left brakedown lane, at speed, it is pretty imrpessive... Bet he practiced that more than once in a snow covered parking lot!

Mike

New cop training, what to do when you can't spin out the car using existing tactics!

New thief song, "I didn't know a worn out ford could go so slow!" Gees, can't even outrun a cop car.

My monte SS was clocked at 163mph and the judge threw the ticket out cause he said it was impossible for a '85 model car to go that fast. Haha

are you serious about what the judge said, cuz thats ridiculous. Ive gone 137 on 130 whp ford explorer 92..... (downhill hehe max is about 115-120 on flats) But still that judge is kinda nutz eh?

i dont drive fast like that any more so please dont hammer me with omg that was so dangerous disregard etc.... i go 80 max and thats when passing, 65 is normal. thanks :)