HybridZ

The iPod just got smaller, a lot smaller

CruxGNZ

I would love to get one if i didn't have to use itunes with it. The battery life is marginal, but other then that it seems pretty trick. Great piece of design, i would snap it though so i think I will have to pass. Nice for a woman though. If you husbands are thinking of a gift idea there it is.......

unless you have an impossibly huge library, 2 gigs is more than enough for a day's listening.

I have a 40GB iPod and its still not enough for me. but this Nano i so small I might just have to get one of the 4GB ones for day to day activities. Problem is, I never really know what I want to listen too on a daily basis, thats what makes the 40GB so nice, I'm bound to find something to suite my mood.....4GB might be a little harder.

p-p-p-pppowerbook!

I have a 40GB iPod and its still not enough for me. but this Nano i so small I might just have to get one of the 4GB ones for day to day activities. Problem is' date=' I never really know what I want to listen too on a daily basis, thats what makes the 40GB so nice, I'm bound to find something to suite my mood.....4GB might be a little harder.

p-p-p-pppowerbook![/quote']

yep, exactly the same situation as me :D

i like the creative products alot. The muvo slim is awesome if anyone is looking for a good small on the fly mp3 player. It is only 512mb or 1gb can't remember but it has a mic, fm, fm recorder (save songs off the radio), and small lcd. It is the size of a credit card in plan and .25 or .31 inches thick, cant rmeember. 17 hours of battery easy, also battery is removeable so you can change it. :P

But the nano is awesome too