HybridZ

Hurricane Katrina pictures over Mississippi. (BIG pics)

Boobala

Yes, very impressive. The last pic was actually a storm in Perth Australia back in June(I saved the same pic), they must've thrown that one in because it looked so ominous.

Turns out that none of the pics are from Katrina. It seems to be just a bogus email that's going around. My co-worker got them from his father, and I thought he said his father took them.

Nice pics anyway.

Here's a pic of the tail-end of storm that hit here in Arkansas last year. I know this one, 'cause I took the pic.

StormsEnd.sized.jpg

Yeah I was gonna say.... I rode out hurricane Katrina here in Slidell Louisiana. Trust me, it didn't look that nice. As most of you may know by now, a good bit of Slidell is in the lake now. My house survived with little damage and a few losses. There are pics on the web. Google search "hurricane Katrina pictures" You will see stuff that could make a grown man cry.. FEMA hasn't done crap for us and it seems like you have to have the luck of a horseshoe up your azz to get through to the redcross.

By the way, I will be back up and running in a week. We are still haveing shipping issues in my area.