HybridZ

It's that time again, everyone post your updates!

240Z_Master

Dude I'm drooling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I can't wait to get my swap started. I might have to put if off until the spring, seeing as how we just got a foot & a half of snow. Just one more reason why I should move to Cali.

Yeah, and I can fill up my own gas. I don't want some idiot putting regular in my Z on accident.

Nice job, I see you are using megan racing intercooler. What size are you using The large or small size? Saw the megan sticker. By tne way what are your planes with fuel management? Love your web site so detail, are going to document you install of fuel management? I'm almost done with my swap just few small stuff to look at.

Well mine is supposed to be a roller by the end of the week. If it actually rolls next week ( not getting to excited :fmad: ) then i say about 2 months to get everything back together and get it tuned. I cant freakin wait. I dont know about the rest of you but it has seemed like my life is on hold till i get this freaking car done.

Parts i need to complete

fuel pump and plumbing

intercooler plumbing

a set of 30 in MT

possibly a new set of wheels for teh front if my offset dosnt let me set the car low enough without rubbing the fender

and a couple other odds and ends. nothing major.....

I JUST NEED MY FEAKING CAR BACK. :fmad:

Nice job, I see you are using megan racing intercooler. What size are you using The large or small size? Saw the megan sticker. By tne way what are your planes with fuel management? Love your web site so detail, are going to document you install of fuel management? I'm almost done with my swap just few small stuff to look at.

Small Megan Intercooler (with custom Nismo graphics! jk jk jk). Fuel management maybe some kind of external Aeromotive pump or something. Surge tank temporarily until I can baffle my fuel tank or some crap.

240z master, sorry i meant about fuel management system like going with SDS, Tec 3, etc.. What are you going to use? What every brand of system, are you going to write up something in your web site? ???

Of course I'm going to write something up. I plan on using an ApexI PowerFC

Super FC if the money is there, or vikirom chip...