HybridZ

Hurricane Rita

280Z28

Well guys, thanks for the kind words of concern. I'm in Mobile Ala. right now at my aunts house since the 26th. We rode out the hurricane in Lake Charles, in a bunker at a lcal hospital, then went home two days after it passed, to find my cars held up fine, but the house has some damage, and the property is unbelivable....

Anyway, long story short.. I'm fine and will stay out here in Ala. for a couple weeks till they let us back into Lake Charles. I have limited access to this computer, so I'll check in when I can.

Thanks again guys !!

joel

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys' date=' thanks for the kind words of concern. I'm in Mobile Ala. right now at my aunts house since the 26th. We rode out the hurricane in Lake Charles, in a bunker at a lcal hospital, then went home two days after it passed, to find my cars held up fine, but the house has some damage, and the property is unbelivable....

Anyway, long story short.. I'm fine and will stay out here in Ala. for a couple weeks till they let us back into Lake Charles. I have limited access to this computer, so I'll check in when I can.

Thanks again guys !!

joel[/quote']

Exellent news Joel !! I hope things are back to normal as soon as possible for your family and home too ! Geez...I was getting really worried.I feel more at ease.

Take care Joel....................Vinny