HybridZ

My 2mins of Fame (sorta)..2 cars I built are on eBay

slownrusty

Not sure if this is a compliment or not....

But two previous cars I built are now being sold on eBay...what are the chances of that????

Firstly my FJ22 230hp Powered Datsun 720 Truck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-Other-Pickups-KING-CAB-NISSAN-KING-CAP-PICKUP-FJ20-DATSUN-TRICKED-720-510-240Z_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ84165QQitemZ4577915122QQrdZ1

8619863.jpg

and then secondly my 274hp AE86 20V Turbo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Corolla-TURBO-AE86-Toyota-Corolla-TURBO-AE86-4AG-ZE-AE92-MR-2_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6445QQitemZ4577716451QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

89870385.jpg

Puzzled!

Yasin

Did you do all of the work to them, or were these just unfinished projects that they took out of your hands. It looks like they're taking credit for them:

Datsun:

It is ironic I spent over $21,000 building this truck over 7 years to drive it and enjoy it, but it has not happened.

Toyota:

The transmission on the car is off a 1987 non turbo Supra it is the famous W55 tranny. I chose it as it will easily sustain 600hp and an incredible amount of torque.

Custome designed all aluminum hard air box and then had my machinist make me it for me and it fits beautifully.

Just curious

That what pissed me off with the sellers, they took my old ebay write-up and copied it to look like THEY built it.

These are projects that I started from SCRATCH!!!

This is what the truck looked like when I bought it:

7887786.jpg

I thought I had so old pics of the Corolla, but could not find anything...trust me it looked pretty sad. The guys that bought the Corolla kept referring to the throttle bodies as the "carburettors" and then I got mad at him one day and said "do you know what EFI and Carburettors really are??"

I wish I had the funds and space to buy them back!

Someone give me a hug!

Yasin