HybridZ

Help finding a R200?

Bimmerman

the one that you saw, I assume that it was a 240sx. I beleive that some subarus came with a r200 don't know what ratio though. Try looking for 280zx also on ebay. I have one but I need it to do a swap from a r180 to a r200. there is a sticky somewhere that has most of the models that came with the r200 might want to look.

R200 LSD is expensive (in longnose form any way) so it will run ya about $500-800 there is one on ebay now search "300zx LSD" if you are willing to pay that. If you want an open diff find a 280z the one with drum brakes and take that r200. Make sure that has a stick shift though because i believe r180's came in auto 280z's.

Have you heard of Junk Yards? Learn them, know them, love them....owning a Z car and visiting JYs at least once a month are a marriage that will never divorce....

Around here any yards with older Z's are few and far between. It's all late-model stuff to begin with and the salt gods took care of any real zcar market a long time ago. When ever I need a stock part, it's usually found on either ebay or zcar.com.

One word of advice on ebay searching, my last R200 purshased from an auction on Ebay was titled "280ZX differential".