HybridZ

Z-Tard gets hitched

Z-TARD

Well, after 5 long years of going out, I finally broke and allowed myself to be dragged into a chappel :) I tried to compromise and opt for the drive through wedding service in Vegas, but she was more persistant and we ended up doing it at the Mandalay Bay. I tried to talk her into doing it in jeans and a t-shirt also. You can see how well that worked out.....[mushiness] Seriously though, I'm very excited to see what the future holds for us, and am glad to have finally settled down with a woman that I love very much.[/mushiness]

I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Z-Tard:

ballandchain1_thumb.jpg

ballandchain2_thumb.jpg

Good job. My wife and I got married (first time) in Reno in a little white chappel. It was definately fun. But we succumed and had a more official ceremony later with the dresses and tuxedos and the whole familly. Both were a lot of fun. So you two could always celebrate an anniversary with Elvis marrying you or something. Congratulations and best of luck.

Congrats

Just follow the rules and you marriage will last, Always get the last word in every argument "YES Dear". And it is an equal partner ship with her having the controlling vote, as you can attest to by wedding.

Hey I have been married for 35 years and it works for us.

Have a Happy Life Time Together.