HybridZ

Short vid of me racing a 580hp 03 Cobra

J Taylor

Out messing around with some guys last night and kicked it a few times with my buddy's kenne bell 03 cobra. It laid down 580rwhp earlier last night on the dyno. Went from about 60mph and he got out about a car on me. Top of 3rd I was at his door but then missed 4th. Kind of suprised I was able to run him down.

http://www.z06phile.neptune.com/

enter the sight and then click on "enter as guest"

It's the vid called "car night 10.01.05"

JT

Yeah, the vette at the end is the same one I posted the video of me racing a while back. It has the 383 linginfelter motor.....made like 470 rwhp or so. We've been trying to convince him to put some gas on it. He was racing a heads/cam/nitrous c5 when he passed the camera car.

JT

you guys need to take a trip to houston for some runs.

houston guys just had a round with some of the austin guys and we came out on top.

most of of the fast roll on guys are the supras and theres a VR4 thats pretty damn fast. theres alot of F-bodys and Vettes here that are quick though..

a few guys on this forum, pretty much all my group of friends are building some cars to compete so we will see what we can do agaisnt them.

but looks like your group of cars are damn impressive!

mike

Yeah that was a fun.. but CRAZY night.. heh. The green Z in there looks familiar.. heh. I had a roll on with the chevy 1500 truck..he had a STS turbo kit running 10psi. I was pretty much dead even with him. I am only at stock boost right now though.. Jon now its time to put the electronic boost controller on and spray it!!..:) Hurt some feelings heh..

Gollum: I only put down 422 rwhp when I dyno'd the car but that was with the boost falling off to 14 psi at the top of the pull. I estimate it's making 450+ or so with the boost holding. That's on pump gas and 17-18 psi. There's still alot more power to be had with more boost and higher octane.

JT