HybridZ

Things not to do to domestic vehicles

auxilary

Guest livewire23

The Camaro with the aggressor body kit is SO DAMN UGLY!!!! puke.gif It looked bad enough on an import. http://us.st7.yimg.com/store2.yimg.com/I/streetbeatcustoms_1723_509811647 Why extend the pain to camaros?

I cracked my bumper recently, and was thinking about getting a big mouth bumper to replace it, http://us.st7.yimg.com/store2.yimg.com/I/streetbeatcustoms_1723_509759969 but since Im not going turbo, maybe I'll just stick to a stock bumper or something.

Man-O-Man! Seeing that done to that Trans AM just makes me want to cry! confused2.gif

And what is up with all the Ram Air hoods? I doubt any of those cars(execpt Trans AM) actually has ram air!

They all deserve-------> malebitchslap.gifmalebitchslap.gif & some of this too----------> bonk.gifbonk.gif

Bunch of DOMESTIC RICE!

Guy 2thumbs.gif

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by 80LT1:

And what is up with all the Ram Air hoods? I doubt any of those cars(execpt Trans AM) actually has ram air!

the ram air trans am isnt even really a ram air. the air box pulls air from underneath and if he has done the "free ram air mod" then he has a piece of hose or something blocking off the front of the air box where some air can get in. and has a cut out facing down in the back of the air box pulling air from in front og the radiator. Adding the hose would look like it woudl block air coming in to the air box but it actually creates a vaccum that helps pull air from the new cut out at the back and make more power 2thumbs.gif

and if he hasnt done that mod then hes obviously not driving the TA for its performance potential. bonk.gif

People can do whatever they want with their cars, right!! And if you or I have a problem with the way their cars look, either stay away or beat them in a race. In my opinion it would take a lot of motor to back up those looks, and we all know that most of them has a stock engine...

Thure

I can imagine the owner of that Camaro going to bed tonight, and not being able to sleep with the excitement of what's waiting for him in the garage. Then he finally gives up, jumps out of bed, and runs into the garage and stares at his car for hours on end, blissfully pleased at how it turned out.

To each his own, I guess.

I actually think the Zebra theme on the Sunfire looks pretty good. I think it really fits the lines on the car. Like Thurem said it would take a lot of motor to back up that paint job. Im not even sure you could do that much with the Sunfire motor? Anyway, with that said, I wouldn't drive it in a million years! :D