HybridZ

In my search for a BMW dailey driver I found THIS !!!!

EZ-E

ITs a realli nice looking BMW, well minus the Black Magic red sparkly tire gel, but it seems to have had some work put into and is quite attractive when you see it all in the end.

Talk about your dailey driver and hybrid.

Check it out, if your in the Pheonix, AZ area, might be something someone wants.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/95863787.html

Its a 87 325-1JZTT Convertible. I love it!!

Guest JAMIE T
Too many ricer type buzzwords in the description. Might be well done, might be a poorly converted beater.

What are ricer type buzzwords? The interior is rather ricerish, but I didn't get that from the description. Over all, I like the car. I'd dye the interior black though. I like the red lip on the wheels. Sets them off nicely.

Guess I have seen too many ads for cars that sell at a premium just because they have a bunch of trendy, brand name parts. Not saying a supra motor in a BMW is not a good match, but when kids see words like "twin turbo", "blitz", "greddy" and even BMW they seem to lose all sense of reality. The car could be a hacked together POS who's only redeeming feature is the builder went through the advertisers list of Sport Compact magazine to make sure he had something from every one of them. All I am saying is take a look at the vehicle itself to see if everything works and don't become overly enamored with the wish list of cool parts.

My 2 cents. Take if for what it is worth.

wow are you saying "twin turbo, blitz, and greddy" are rice? tisk tisk tisk

that swap is very very clean it looks like. i would take the wheels off and change the interior back to black, maybe even some m3 seats. i think it needs some classic wheels to flow with the car, plus it would be an extreme sleeper.

Mine's could be considered a "rice hype" word, but they're known for making pretty much the best setup you can get for a R34 GTR... I'm sure you COULD make a better skyline, but thier's is realms better than the other shop versions out there.

But I see his point.

From the pics it looks like a nice swap though.

Im really tempted, if I only lived closer to do as popnwood said and get to really check it out to see what it is and if its worth it.

I think for the price it would most definetly be worth it. Just have to justify it from more then the pics.

Anyone in the Pheonix area care to check it out for me?

Their is a guy around here with an early 80's euro 320i with a M series 4cyl built by some racing team. I think he's going to sale it before he goes back to the states. His friend told me he wanted $8000 for it. It has all kind of stereo and video show car crap as well. I am actually thinking of getting it if I can talk him down some.

Some quick words of wisdom here. For your beater, buy something RELIABLE and easy to fix. You'd have a tough time beating the reliability of an e30 (3-series) or an e28 (5-series) BMW in stock (or nearly so) form. For the sort of money this guy's asking, you could buy a VERY nice 325is or a 535is. Both are fast, comfortable, and handle well enough that you'd need to go to racing school to drive them past 7/10's.

And do you REALLY trust a car that's had sparkly tire shine applied to it? That leaves a really bad taste in my mouth...

On second thought, I'll condense it even further. Just buy a 325is and drive the stink out of it. Don't even think about anything else. Get busy.