HybridZ

Am I missing something here? (ebay)

BayAreaZT

This was discussed on classiczcars.com, and one guy was saying that this was a REASONABLE price!!! See that thread here: http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19089&page=1&pp=15 As a result, I have 2 sets which I am offering at the bargain basement price of $400, and I'll even pay for shipping in the US. See my ad here: http://www.classiczcars.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=756

I hope somebody feels that I'm doing them a favor and pays me $400 for these things... :wink:

I have a feeling the guy who put the auction up is trying to raise the value of these things. There were only two people bidding on it and there were other taillights for auction at the same time for much cheaper. I got my euro taillights that are in better shape than those stock ones for half that price.

I'm gonna clean my good stockers up and post them after yours sells Jon.

tail light assys for the 2nd gen CRXs can cost over $800! from honda. That's just insane. No wonder people go with aftermarket tail lights.

Honestly, with how hard it is to get perfect tail lights, I'd pay $500 for "perfect" tail lights. Those aren't perfet, so i'd pass them up.

Honestly though, I'd much sooner go to something custom. I'm not a fan of the S30's butt, so custom tail lights would kinda go with anything I did back there.