HybridZ

What is going on?

EvilRufusKay

Hows everybody doin? Haven't been around for a bit but wanted to say hello. Tried to sell my LSD in the classifieds here but got nothing but grief from the people who contacted me so I rasied the price!!:twisted:

http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showproduct.php?product=1469&sort=1&cat=20&page=1

Been working on my bike as I can't afford the final pieces for the car at the moment...coil overs, wheels, tires, engine...lets not even talk about painting it!!Man it sux!!! Tempted to sell the whole thing....

Rufus

Uh, you're not allowed.. If I can't sell mine, you can't sell yours, and I have everything on mine that you're missing! :lmao:

Been busy as heck around my place...None of it car related... I need to finish the filler neck work before Jamie takes it off to paint it... The vette is runng well, and I've been driving it to work every day (80+ miles each way right now). :shock:

Trying to find additional work on a gov't contract for me, while also placing candidates with slots for my existing bosses company. Really want to finish the Z...

Mike

Tempted to sell the whole thing....

AHH, Rufus don't sell it! You spent a crap load of hours and made all those unique features, don't do it man :twak:

Mike, you haven't been hassled by the fuzz yet for the loud exaust on the 'Vette? I have been waiting for a post by you saying that ya' got nailed for loud exaust :mrgreen:

!M!

only 244 posts! Sorry, disregard my question.

Your good man. I have seen you around :-D

Matt...I know I know...I could never get anywhere near what I have put into it anyway....

Mike...The positronic thrust adjusters and pneumatic hypercoils are all brand new..I even tuned the plasma generator...Mine has aaaall the good parts!!!:lmao:

to be honest' date=' 250 posts doesn't make anyone respectable.

post count is just that. a post count. it doesn't raise your iq or honesty with it. :|[/quote']

agreed...however the people who have contacted me thus far have prompted me to try and do something...do you have a better suggestion?

The only reason I post it here and not on the site that sells junk regularly is I wanted to give a Hybrider first chance.

Rufus if you sell it I'll cry, first Scottie-GNZ I felt bad when he left and I'd never even talked to the guy, but i understood what he's done for Z's. The same goes for you, I've been dying for an update pic on your car, but to my dismay have yet to find one. You can't sell it because like everyone else has said you've put too much effort to make it your own. IMO I think it could rival Terry's blue Z for overall craftsmanship WHEN you complete it. Don't do it, and hows the bike customization coming along, any new pics :) ?

Tyson

Whatcha Asking for it? I have never ever had a problem selling an LSD diff. Less than one week each time.

If its too cheap, people as whats wrong with it, and if its too much, they wonder whats been done to it, but it may be priced out of the "casual zedder's" budget.

Serious inquiries only!

hehe

$700

Whatcha Asking for it? I have never ever had a problem selling an LSD diff. Less than one week each time.

If its too cheap' date=' people as whats wrong with it, and if its too much, they wonder whats been done to it, but it may be priced out of the "casual zedder's" budget.

Serious inquiries only!

hehe[/quote']

yeh $700 but it comes with CV axels that are in awesome shape. That is the price i paid over a year ago. I need the money, however I have sold things for too little in the past because i needed money and have always regretted it. So I figure I will only sell it if i get what I paid / want for it.

EDIT: well thanks for the support. After a trip to the garage i have decided not to sell anything from the project. I have come to far. Besides... I wouldn't want to disappoint Tyson (thanks for the compliments). I will be starting some more work on the bonnett next week and will post some pics....

Rufus

wondered where ya went!

btw Tyson.. Scottie is still on this forum.

Rufus... how much wider is your car then a stock Z? im looking for some wide wide 18's for my wide ZG flares im getting.

as for me ive been busy with work and projects that arent even mine.. blue Z is painted, engine in, and now doing wiring.

mike

I am burnned out....done nothing on the GTO prpject in 2 weeks... My recently purchased Harbour Freight sand blaster (the big one) and powder coating sprayer are still in the packages...... ain't giving up since not much else is as entertaining http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/larryjohnson97438/album?.dir=8223&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

wondered where ya went!

Rufus... how much wider is your car then a stock Z? im looking for some wide wide 18's for my wide ZG flares im getting.

as for me ive been busy with work and projects that arent even mine.. blue Z is painted' date=' engine in, and now doing wiring.

mike[/quote']

I would say that it is easily 8" wider than a stock z. I will measure next time I am at the garage.I used the YZ's as a template which are 3" or 3.5" wider than stock and then went another 1" or so with the metal. Last time I measured (without the suspension on mind you) I was thinking I could put 13" wide wheels in there no problem!!