HybridZ

Custom intake/header manufacturers for our turbo project?

briann510

We are beginning our turbo project (expected 500+ hp) for our 240z and I have found a couple places that make custom intakes (Rebello, Lone Wolf and SFP can make them and Pallnet has some parts available as well we will be using), and a few places that have custom header exhausts also. I am not sure if SFP is still in business though as their website says closed on the products side.

We are looking for any others besides the above mentioned companies or individuals out there that might do custom intakes for a turbo setup & also a custom turbo header to see what all of our options are. The stock turbo intake/exhaust manifold isnt gonna support our wanted HP.

Getting all the parts together right now and hoping to have it done early next year.

And if anyone is interested our triple Mikuni's/intake will be for sale later this year (wont be cheap) or early next year off our current engine.

Thanks

I would not trust SFP for any Z needs. I have personally seen the header they made Jon Taylor. It was horrid. they treated him wrong and wouldnt give him a refund. just store credit after several calls and a bunch of hassle. Others on here have had similar or worse problems with them as well. Good luck on the goals.

ive been trying to get parts together so i can build my own intake manifold but i cant seem to find the V stacks or anything..

anybody know where i can get my own material???

thanks

mike