HybridZ

California Ontario anyone ??

Vintage-TechZ

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I JUST found out that I have to work on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday! I'm scheduled 6am to 6pm on Friday! Don't know how I'm going to work this one out.
What time could you get to Ontario Mills after work? We could meet later...or if others want to get together earlier, you could hook up with us after you get off from work.

When do you have to go look at that 260? Perhaps you could set that up for friday afternoon. BTW... where IS that 260?

Well the 260Z I was planning on looking at is in Tustin http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/104432994.html but since I'm looking to swap I think its too much money to pay for just a body. Not to mention 240Z_Masters mounts only work for a 240Z. Trying to find a good 240 shell or rolling chassis in CA (anyone anyone... :P ). With that being said I should be able to make it down there around 3:00 to hang out with the other guys if that is the set time, my schedule is very flexible so if we want to meet later thats fine as well.

Tyson

Although I have to work on Friday there is a 50/50 chance that I'll be off work in time to make the gathering. Why don't we go ahead and set the DINNER meeting time for 6:30, Dave and Busters at the Ontario Mills Mall? If you guys would like to get together before that... let me know so I can pass it on to Vinny. His schedule seems (to him) to be pretty flexible.

Should we meet in front of D&B's? Maybe someone can wear a HybridZ sign?

Guest 280ZForce

i'll try 2 make it out there, but my Z is @ Vildini right now gettin some work done. i also live in corona and know violacleff (maybe i can ride hatch w/ bartman...lol)

I've got bad news, which really really pisses me off. I'm not going to be able to make it to the shindig because its the day after thanksgiving and I have to help decorate the f*cking house. Got a huge guilt trip for wanting to leave, really disappointed I'm not going to be able to meet you guys and have fun talking about Z's and not have to explain what a Z is. Have fun, drink a "drink" for me and let me know how everything goes.

Tyson

Hope you guys had fun (without me! Arg)! Vince said it was a pleasure to meet all who showed up. David, Vince is actually leaving on the 30th... and I'll be heading out there this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon to meet up with him again (if you're interested).

It was a small group, but I had a great time with Vinny and Dave. Lot's of Z talk, car talk in general, and other interesting stuff. We also enjoyed a couple of brews and Vinny and I tested the racing video games.

Too bad more people couldn't make it out...but maybe we can try again some other time.

Hey guys,

I just now changed to a hotel with real Internet access today and wanted to say thanks , for the guys who made the trip to visit each other at Dave & Busters the other nite ! I'm seldom disapointed when I meet up with fellow HB-Zers' and this was no different this time either.

I really enjoyed conversing with BARTMAN and VIOLACLEFF and also meeting ZHADMAN.

My stay has been extended til Dec. 5th and I'll be in the Longbeach area this Saturday or Sunday.I leave out Monday morn.

So anyone interested in another round meet-up....chime in. I'd love to meet more of you still.Its ALWAYS nice to put a personallity to a HB-Z handle as well as learn the correct pronunciation to said handle too !! LOL.

For those who missed the first meet, no sweat......try again this time maybe.

This just makes the internet more REAL and certainly allows folks to get a feel what we're like away from the keyboards.

I'll check this thread each day til I return......later guys.....Vinny

Ok.......I'm driving down to Long Beach area in a few minutes to meet up with Keith -Zhadman so we can check out the new AUTOBAC's performance store.

Anyone interested ?? I'll be there around 2:00 pm or sooner.

Give me a call at (417-849-3809) if you'd like to do it or meet for dinner.

Later folks...............have a good one !

..............Vinny