HybridZ

Ed Quay spoiler

jap tin

Guest JAMIE T

Your car doesn't have a spoiler on it yet? I put one(Ed Quay) on my SSO 10.5 Mustang and gained a huge amount more top end stability. That car only ran low 9's on 10.5" tires. If I remember, your car is alot faster and lighter than my Mustang was. I 100% say make the switch. I have no information of it on a Zcar, but if I was building an out and out race car, I wouldn't hesitate.

I have the old BRE type spoiler on it now, it looks like the factory 69 Camaro spoiler. Looking for less drag and more downforce. The old spoiler looks cool but after having to roll the car back over on its tires two times now it's time for a change.

Is it just me, or is that Z tiny? compare it to the guys... then to the other vehicles... The Z Looks ultra tiny... Looks smaller than my 260z ?

LMAO...your right , it does look tiny! Thats some funny crap....my eyes are watering...must be the camera angle or those guys are actually giants from another planet that decided to stuff thier V8 into the Z....hahahahaha....

Terry

The pic doesn't look messed with, it just that the angle makes it look shorter than it realy is. And if you look close it's about 2" of the ground. That thing has been Slamed. After I put the Tokico (CRAP) springs on my car it droped almost 2 1/2", and it looked smaller to me too.