HybridZ

Photoshop Skills Needed for Wheels

notice the severe angle difference between your car pic and rim pic? Try to get a pic of your car with a similar angle as the rim pic, that will ensure a very realistic close match. Otherwise much warping needs to be done to the tim to get it to fit that angle.

notice the severe angle difference between your car pic and rim pic? Try to get a pic of your car with a similar angle as the rim pic, that will ensure a very realistic close match. Otherwise much warping needs to be done to the tim to get it to fit that angle.

yea htats right. if you get me a pic of your car in a simaler angel as the wheel the photoshop job will look much better and also be easyer. i can also photoshop a diffarent paint color on a car to an extent so let me know if you want to see anything like tat. I could all so probubly do boddy work with photo shop although I've nevered tryed. well leat me know if anyone wants anything like that.