HybridZ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i remember that day.. what a great feeling :)

look great joel.

let me know if the centercaps fit, as they didnt on mine when the wheels are on the car.

mike

5.5 rear, 4.75 front.

Thanks for the info.

Do you have coil overs on your car? How much clearance between the strut/spring and wheel?

These are on my short list of wheels for the track car. Aways makes me nervous ordering nonrefundable high dollar parts.

Thanks for the info.

Do you have coil overs on your car? How much clearance between the strut/spring and wheel?

These are on my short list of wheels for the track car. Aways makes me nervous ordering nonrefundable high dollar parts.

Yes, I do have coil overs. I trusted the owner John to advise me on the b/s, along with Mike (ON3GO).

John has fitted many Z cars with the classic wheel, so I'm sure they will fit fine.

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Man You sure are making me want to order mine and just let them sit inside the spare bedroom (like so many parts already) untill I am ready to use them. Did you happen to ask them if they will powdercoat special colors on the centers. I would like to try and match the body color.

Yours sure are purdy...

Jeff

Now thats the finishing touch your car deserves, honestly. I cant wait to see them on that Z of yours, those wheels have to be one of my very favorite wheels.

Hurry now man, mount those tires and lets see how she looks with her new shoes on:)

yep...

but i remember the rear having a problem too but its been over 3 years so i forget.

all i know is mine are messed up from me trying to make them work that i gotta get new ones.

mike

Absolutely gorgeous and best looking wheel for the Z.

I will be ordering mine soon - the YZ front is complete enough, still have to get the AZC 5-lug brakes on so I can measure for offset/backspace.

Mine will be 18X13" rears/12" fronts, black centers like yours.