HybridZ

what a beautiful Z! (not for the weak of heart or stomach)

JaysZ

No big surprise here, its from Myrtle Beach SC.

Theres "the strip" where all the ricers/ghetto rigs/etc cruise and try to pick up underage girls from 8pm-4am first week (of summer, High school) and spring break. Ive seen some fugly **** there, and heres another.

We at hybridZ are not to judge someones modifications to their Z and are to respect their choices be it mechanical or asthetic.

Having said that...

WTF!

The guy has skills with fabrication' date=' just not much in the way of design taste.

I love the rust collored Air filters sticking out the front.[/quote']

Yeah, let's bring him into the fold and mentor him until he turns from his evil ways. Hahahaha!

does anyone remember that scene in Raiders of The Lost Arc? you know the one...

thats what just happened to me upon opening the Arc...errr..umm i mean link

LOL!!!

okay guys.. we so need all to chip in and buy this Z..

and at the 1st ever Hybridz Meet and Greet we can have a bash the ugly *** Z contest!

mike

Hey, not a bad idea!!! But we first trip the car of any decent parts first :twisted:

Davy

No big surprise here' date=' its from Myrtle Beach SC.

Theres "the strip" where all the ricers/ghetto rigs/etc cruise and try to pick up underage girls from 8pm-4am first week (of summer, High school) and spring break. Ive seen some fugly **** there, and heres another.[/quote']

So if you weren't an underage high school girl, what praytell were you doing there?? ;)

Interesting choice for body design/concept. Disney used a catch phrase "Imagineering". This is a concept car. Most of us will not or cannot delve into such a project, for lack of imagination and the ability to bring it to life. Each of us strive to prepare our rides the way we think best and in many cases to impress others and get the kudos that come along with it. Its not fair or right to knock anothers vision. I am sure terry (BlueOvalZ) will agree with me on this fact; unless you have enough foresignt, imagination, and body working skills, don't even begin to voice a negative opinion. It may not be to your taste, but then again, you didn't design and build it! Just hate to see anyone get bruised up for pouring their heart and soul into a project, regardless of how you may think it appears. Small minds don't make things happen; it's the ones who think outside the box!

VAN

I am becoming a little verclempt, talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic: over-excited body kit youngsters vs. classic mustangs with RB engines, same mentality?. Discuss.

Sorry, I couldn't resist bringing two worthless threads together. Maybe this thread will explode. :)