HybridZ

Hybrid Z patch?

CruxGNZ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably won't do any shirts. The vinyl transfers won't be for a while. I need a break after doing this to get my car running and on the road.

Since Private Messaging everyone, half of you have paid and it's only been 24 hours! That's a lot of people.

Like I said before, those that have paid or will pay before the weekend is up, your patches will be sent out Monday morning. I will have to go to the Post Office to drop them all off. There is no way all these will fit in the mailbox. :lol:

Wow, that didn't take long at all to get out there! Cool.

At first, I was saying to myself, "doesn't look like to many, may as well pull out my favorite Sharpie". Yeah, an HOUR later, I had them all addressed. My wrist is a bit tight today :lol:

Guest iskone
I just got my patch. Thanks Mat, it looks great. Your hand must be numb from addressing all those envelopes.

Damn. You already got yours? I hope mine shows up tomorrow!!

Isk

Damn. You already got yours? I hope mine shows up tomorrow!!

Isk

Scott was on the prepaid list. A number of guys paid me in advance in order to recieve thier patches before the MSA show in California. You should get yours by Thursday or Friday I would assume.

WI to SD CA in one day!? Got my patch yesterday (monday), looks great, and I will be one of many with my custom Datsun/HybridZ jacket at MSA thanks to Mat, with a hat to match.

It takes just one post like that to make it all worth it. Thanks. :)

Awesome! Got mine today!

Hmm' date=' left sleeve....left breast...where to put it???[/quote']

Yeah, now you know what I'm going through. :? Where do you put more patches? The very first comment I recieved on my jacket was that it looks vintage with the Datsun patches. Where did the old school guys put them? I can't find any pictures on the 'net.

Guest tony78_280z

It would be real cool if I got mine and got it sewen on before Branson Z Fest this weekend!!

I'll wait eagerly for the mail man.