HybridZ

Hybrid Z patch?

CruxGNZ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, the patch will be 4" wide by I think 1.75" or 2". We should know what's going on very soon. The price per patch shipped to your door will be around $7.00, I'm not sure if I get a price break yet or not. If I do, the savings will be passed onto you guys.

No, do not Paypal me any money yet! If we get a price break, then you don't have to pay as much. So just hold tight for a bit while I get this figured out with the guy I'm working with on this.

Also, I was thinking, if you guys round up whatever your total is, the extra cash will be donated to Dan for keeping this site going.

Do not send any money yet. I will post here when I have the patches in my hands, then and only then, I will ask that you pay me.

Just got word back from the guy and the price will stay at $7 per patch. This price does not include Paypal fees.

I will set this up differently than last time. I didn't have the room in my private message inbox to keep everyones information from the Datsun patches, so most of it I had to delete. I will be going through my e-mail this time.

When I have the patches here, which I was told it will be "three to four weeks maybe sooner", I will make a post about who owes what and how to pay.

Guest iskone

Sweet!!! Yeah, I tried to PM you a couple of different times to let you know what he said about the patches. Same thing he told you it looks like.

Just let us know when you need the cash!!!

Man, for my Warriors patches I'd have to order 12 sets. Here is what the would look like though. I was thinking about asking some of the guys here once I get a few more things figured out.

vest.jpg

Sweet!!! Yeah' date=' I tried to PM you a couple of different times to let you know what he said about the patches. Same thing he told you it looks like.

Just let us know when you need the cash!!!

Man, for my Warriors patches I'd have to order 12 sets. Here is what the would look like though. I was thinking about asking some of the guys here once I get a few more things figured out.

[img']http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/vest.jpg[/img]

Let me know ISK. My brother would rock a set of those on his jacket for sure!!

Just the patches though... not the vest thing...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just recieved word that the sample patch was completed. I saw it and it looks really good! BUT, he doesn't like the "engineered to be feared", because it's all in lower case letters and the "e"'s don't have really good definition (although I thought they were okay). So, he's redoing it so that it looks like "ENGINEERED TO BE FEARED" He hopes to ship out the patches by the end of next week.

EDIT: Okay, figured I would just load the pictures and show you guys.

Here's the sample patch that has the lower case "e"'s that will be changed to upper case. I think they look good, but Bob wants me to be 100% happy. Is that great service or what!?

3411_p107096.jpeg

The upper case letters will look like the "ENGINEERED TO BE FEARED" in the old patch below that will not be produced.

3411_p107097.jpeg

Is it too late to get on? I'd like 2 of the first if it's not too late...

It's not to late. I got you and Rival5 marked down for two.

I'm thinking I should have ordered more. I ordered extras, but since I ordered, people have been PM'ing me and most have been taken up already. :shock:

Guest 280ZForce
It's not to late. I got you and Rival5 marked down for two.

I'm thinking I should have ordered more. I ordered extras' date=' but since I ordered, people have been PM'ing me and most have been taken up already. :shock:[/quote']

i requested 2 @ some point in this thread, but I dont know if I was ever counted...just making sure I'm in on this as well

Yup, I got ya 280Zforce.

I have everyone marked down who either expressed interest (in this thread or PM) or definitely wanted a patch. When I get the patches, I'll let you guys know.

EDIT: I'll mark you down for one Wondering Nomad, but please do not send any money yet.