HybridZ

simple 280z photo shoot

Silent

nice pics!!!

Your car is REALLY low in the back. You drive that thing on the street? Are you using coilovers?

Lol at the two guys!

Edit: thought i'd throw in a "photo shoot" of my car (can't take credit for the picture, it was my GF who took it)

mycarbw.jpg

nice pics!!!

Your car is REALLY low in the back. You drive that thing on the street? Are you using coilovers?

Lol at the two guys!

yepo, used to daily drive it when my pathfinder was down.

now it just sits till nice days, or when it has gas.

i have driven it in the rain, slow, ice like it sits. only problem was it crushed the exhaust, so i had it redone, and the frame rails scrape sometimes, but really doesn't hit as much stuff as you would think. just have ot be careful.

and nope, thats not coil overs

260 suspension on a 280z. imgoing to get some 280 insulators and put in the rear to raise it backup a tad bit

Guest z06vette
I dig the stance and your style' date=' the pictures with the two guys are funny...do you know them?

Im curious, what your setup is..IE camera, lens, filters used?[/quote']

I was the one that took those pics.......they were taken with a Canon 20D w/ 17-40mm 4/L lense. As far as filters, they are graduated filters that are plug-ins for Photoshop CS2...hope this helps:)

Nice pic of that 73'!!!

Steve

I was the one that took those pics.......they were taken with a Canon 20D w/ 17-40mm 4/L lense. As far as filters' date=' they are graduated filters that are plug-ins for Photoshop CS2...hope this helps:)

Nice pic of that 73'!!!

Steve[/quote']

thanks for the info, I'm currently in the market for a new camera. I've had great success with my Canon A90, but the CCD just died and was thinking about upgrading to a DSLR while it was being repaired. unfortunately though, the 20D costs about 50% more than I'm willing to spend at this time.. really nice camera though. any recommendations in the 500-1000$ range? preferably on the low end of that... :)

here is a link to some shot of my old 240Z taken with the A90 in a span of about 27 minutes:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=104782

Guest z06vette
thanks for the info' date=' I'm currently in the market for a new camera. I've had great success with my Canon A90, but the CCD just died and was thinking about upgrading to a DSLR while it was being repaired. unfortunately though, the 20D costs about 50% more than I'm willing to spend at this time.. really nice camera though. any recommendations in the 500-1000$ range? preferably on the low end of that... :)

here is a link to some shot of my old 240Z taken with the A90 in a span of about 27 minutes:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=104782[/quote']

Well, I can't recommend at the lowend of that range but you can buy a "grey market" Canon 20D body for $900...maybe considerably cheaper now.....in the back of any photog. Magazine. I used http://www.bhphotovideo.com......they are pretty much the most used place. Then, buy a 50mm 1.8 canon lense for around $50-70! Great lense! Shoots sharper than my $1700 lense. All should keep you under your limits :-D

the two guys were just random people that we found to be nice enough to jump into the shots.

about got busted doin the burn outs. so needles to say, the z won't be going down there anytime soon.

there might be some more pics up later in the week. who knows!

im diggin the additional pics people are posting up. keep em commin!

i just noticed all the cars posted so far have missing bumpers! what a coincidence.

i shaved 75 lbs by getting rid of the damn 280 bumpers

we don't need to stinkin bumpers!!!!

{maybe we should start the bumperless squad}

sparky, nice car!