HybridZ

Anyone interested in a G-Nose with a valence??

proxlamus©

Hey guys... I was just curious if anyone is interested in a fiberglass G-Nose with a valence??

I have one I am debating on selling, however, before I prep it on eBay I wanted to give you guys the chance to snag one up...

330795_268_full.jpg

330795_267_full.jpg

Sorry mods if you feel this should belong in the classifieds.. however this Gnose is not far sale yet.. I'm looking for interest in the G-Nose.. if someone genuinly wants the Gnose then I will list it for sale.. Just a heads up before it hits e-bay... ya know??

i want someone who will appreciate it to snag it from me

:2thumbs: I like the idea of a G-nose on a Z. Got a question for our Colorado friend. I have got a g-nose and the hood that goes with it. Got it in trade for some weber parts. But it does not have the lower spoiler on it. Can you take some pictures of just the spoiler part and send them to me. I know I will have to make it for myself. But I don't mind doing some work to it before I paint it. My address is Daydreamer1002001@yahoo.com Thanks Proxlamus if you can, Rich.:iagree:

Guys, We've started cracking down on these threads (That I've also been guilty of in the past.)! Please use the classified section.

BTW, I love the Gnose look... Wish I had the scratch right now, Cause I'd buy it from you!

Mike