HybridZ

The best junk yards are in Texas!

big-phil

It all works right now! I'm sitting on it in my garge on the floor with my jump starter box hooked up for power' date=' and all the bags air up. The compressor is in the seat-under it I guess?

As for fitting in my car ?duno? I havn't tried yet.[/quote']

Oh sweet, i didnt know it was in the seat

I envy you Phil. In Ohio it's lucky to find a junkyard, let alone one with any form of Z car. Are those seats going to fit in your 280?

At this yard there are 3, 240z's 2, 280z's and about 5, 300zx's and one 280zxt, minus the motor:2thumbs: and a 89 Supra turbo, but I checked today and the turbo wont turn.

But in Fort Worth there is a Z car yard, nothing but Z's:icon45:

Hey pm me if there is somthing you need and I'll call them, let you know how much I can get it for, then get you a quote on shipping, and ship it to you...do you have pay-pal? or you can send me a check for the price of the item and shipping. I go there about 1-2 times a month, as stuff breaks.

you where talking about there being many z's in this yard well it just so happens i could use some stuff.

1 Door Handle off a 76 280z (god damn crappy pop metal)

1 280zxt Turbo engine with accesories (:mrgreen: Really i want a price)

1 Zcar Hood emblem once again 76 280z

1 280z Alternator (want a price)

Thats about all

If you could get me prices for these items and such that would be a great favor to me. For the 280zxt turbo id be willing to pay you alot extra to pack and ship it.

So next time you stop by this car lot see if you can scrounge me some of this stuff. Thanx

Awesome, Phil. Thanks for offering man. I do have paypal, and while I'm thinking of it, the next time u go, see if u can get me a set of 280 emblems, minus the hood and dash emblems. If they don't have any with the pegs intact and and the barrell clips on, don't bother, but if you could find some decent ones I'd appreciate the hell out of it and pay you well for your efforts.

you don't have to pay me, just pay for what ever it is and shipping. I need a hood cable, so I'll be going out there some time soon, and I'll take a look for those emblems and let you know, I'll bring my camera if I can think of it and send you a picture of what I find, or just the yard! Its friggin awsome! about 15-20 240 280's? and 10ish 84-89 300zx's and a handfull of 90+ 300z's He also restores them so its cool to see the mint ones

Sounds like an awesome place. You should post some pics. As far as the emblems go, I'm really not too picky on them being a little faded or whatever, as long as the pegs and clips are on. If you see some complete emblems that aren't entirely washed out, I'll take them. I'd rather not pay more than 5 to 10 per emblem, since they are just pieces of plastic. I've been wanting to get some from a jy b/c of how inflated the prices are for them on ebay.

Hey it was so funny when we left last time and we were on hwy 20 I punched it and I think you did too, I thought "aw man I'm taking him!" then I look back and you were taking the cooper exit. I told Jerry that Saterday, and we both laughed our *** off.

see you thursday, for beer-pizza-and beer

Sounds like an awesome place. You should post some pics. As far as the emblems go, I'm really not too picky on them being a little faded or whatever, as long as the pegs and clips are on. If you see some complete emblems that aren't entirely washed out, I'll take them. I'd rather not pay more than 5 to 10 per emblem, since they are just pieces of plastic. I've been wanting to get some from a jy b/c of how inflated the prices are for them on ebay.

I'll get back with you after I go out there again, and let you know.