HybridZ

OMFG!! Anyone else see Darius' videos? :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Nice video. I also liked the bike beside it. Is it an r6 or an r1? Nice car, nice car, mine will be like that soon, hehehe just need to paint it smile.gif

------------------

"I feel the need, the need for speed!!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

Guest Anonymous

never mind, i got to the end of the video. Nice wink.gif

------------------

"I feel the need, the need for speed!!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

Guest Anonymous

Hmmm, 12 megs? I think this bandwidth challenged biker will have to take your word for how cool it is. I hate dialup connections *sigh*. (well maybe tonight I'll start the download before bed. it'll take a bit!).

Lone

Aye does anyone have anymnore Z videos, other than what is usually put around, like the Z garage one and the 300zx one, good quality like daruis's one, becuase those vids just inspire people more to get there Z's to the top, and make me wanna buy my Z so much sooner

Guest Anonymous

Pauli,

Yeah, I'll have to admit it was pretty cool. Took a LONG time to download, but its impressive. (well the donuts at the end I could have taken or left, and scaring the crap out of the oncoming traffic was kinda unwise and dangerous, but the car is awesome.) eek.gif

Lone

[This message has been edited by lonehdrider (edited February 06, 2001).]

Guest Jeff Rimmer

WOW!!!

That is definitly inspirational to watch that kind'ov movie! Though I am just beginning to rebuild my Z, that gives me something to look forward to, though I doubt I could afford the type of engine setup he has, one can dream!

Originally posted by RON JONES:

Well 1 hour and 15 minutes later,very cool.

For those whose computers are memory/high tech challenged...the wait is worth it as the performance is impressive. My wait was about the same as Ron's: 1hour:5 minutes.

As I posted on Darius's initial post I too was a little uncomfortable w/the on coming traffic scene....but the permormance/laying rubber in all gear shifts-very nice.

i *think,* due to perspective, that he had a bit more room than it looked like coming up on that curve. i'm not saying he couldn't have picked a better spot... but it might not have been as bad as it looked. still bad though.

Guest RON JONES

Yea,I didn't think it was as close as I was expecting to see after reading a few replys.But yes,no cars around at all would have been better.I wonder what the guy in the Miata was thinking when he went by and smoked the tires infront of him.

Guest Jeff Rimmer

Just curious, what exactly is he running in his Z?

I probably have missed posts regarding his setup, but as far as engine driveline and rear end?

I can't stop pressing play on this video! I love seeing a Z in action like that!

quote:

Originally posted by Jeff Rimmer:

Just curious, what exactly is he running in his Z?

B]

Yea, I was curious as to his set up as well; it hooks so saaaweeeetly. The back ground music just adds to the suspense-almost made me feel like I was there.

Darius, what cyl.heads, cam, trans, supercharger, tires & rear gears did you choose-the world awaits for your answer.