HybridZ

Progress pictures!

ULISES

Mike has been really busy with his pool project so my Z has been left alone for a short time.However his project seems to be moving on fast.This make's me happy as soon as he is done my car should be getting worked on again.Below are some progress pictures of Mike's backyard.

Before pictures!

77Z.jpg

ZZZZZZ.jpg

After pictures!

100_1080.jpg

100_1079.jpg

Thank's guys!

I like both your Z's Mike' date='I was going to paint my car LS blue.[/quote']

thanks man.. if ya did our Z's would look pretty close. we both have shaved rear ends..

mike

Ulises all I can say is thanks!!! Why?!?!? Because I just saw your car about 4hrs ago at Mikes (mas28O) as I very happily took his project off of his hands. If it weren't for you gorgeous looking car being there to convince my dad what a completed, restored, good-looking Z, really looks like, I wouldn't have gotten Mikes car. Not to mention that beautiful LS motor might have convinced him to allow me to put one in. Thanks, again to both you and mike, gorgeous car, it looks even more better (bad grammar) in person. :mrgreen::burnout:

Tyson

Ulises all I can say is thanks!!! Why?!?!? Because I just saw your car about 4hrs ago at Mikes (mas28O) as I very happily took his project off of his hands. If it weren't for you gorgeous looking car being there to convince my dad what a completed' date=' restored, good-looking Z, really looks like, I wouldn't have gotten Mikes car. Not to mention that beautiful LS motor might have convinced him to allow me to put one in. Thanks, again to both you and mike, gorgeous car, it looks even more better (bad grammar) in person. :mrgreen::burnout:

Tyson[/quote']

Thank's again guys!

Now Mike has to give me a pecentage from the sell.

POP N WOOD,

Those are Enkei RS6 wheels for a honda I am running adapters on the Z right now.tires are 225/45/17, I can't recall the brand of the tire.I should have them for sale sometime in the future,I will need a wider wheel and a correct offset.