HybridZ

Rays rims on 260z

Guest 86speedracerZ

Guest 86speedracerZ

Hows it hangin im wondering if i can but a pair of z32 rays nismo rims on a 260z. the website im lookin at that has them says z32,etc but no 260z. I know that the r230 diff is on the tt 300zx if i do the r230 diff swap will i be able to use these rims

Ross at MML makes a five lug aluminum hub, as does JamieT. You could use the rims, but you'd need the five lug conversion parts for the front and rear, plus the brake upgrade, and that's a couple bucks worth of parts. The five lug conversion is really independant of the rear question you PM'ed me about.

Mike

Couldn't you just get some custom ones made by RAYS (aka Mackin Industries). Then you wouldn'y have fitment problems and the right lug setup. Unless you really want five lug, in that case search up on the 5 lug conversions, many 240/260Z owners have done it. My $.02

Custom made from Japan takes 90+ days in some cases. Trust me, I know some of the guys at Mackin really well and they say "good luck" half of the time.

Welcome to the board... :2thumbs::newbie::2thumbs:

This thread is being locked. You've got your answers, and I'd personally appreciate it if you searched and read the rules before you continue! :search: :search: :search:

In the future, we ask that, before you ask a question, please use our new and improved, handy dandy ACME search engine. It's twice as fast as before, and sure to provide years of entertainment! :2thumbs:

Have a nice day and thanks for playing! :2thumbs:

Mike :-)