HybridZ

240zSX? Check out the pics!

Drftn280zxt

there are more pics of this car and it is available or was as a kit in Japan. This has been posted before with the other pictures. I dont mind the sx glass really although it stands out due to the dark tinting. I think it would look cool with the silver tinted glass. At least on the blue car.

Lots of times when there is a dead link of a pic just right click the red x go to properties then copy the url.

Notice how they have different hoods? The blue one has the fuller hood and the white one has extra panels to make up for the fender shape of a Z. It would look better if the fender was more like the OG, more work too.

The Damns suck and so do the lights in the damn, doesn't look clean enough for me.

edit: Looking closer the blue is not that bad but the lights still blow.

Isk

Yes 240sx are cooler than hondas because its a nissan. lol.

Anyways there wasn't an X on the first post it was just empty, only time I encountered that was with a proxy.

The white one has the same hool its just painted black to give that illusion. thats actually a kit. I don't know if the still produce them. Heres a better shot.

1684910-xxleasxxa.jpg