HybridZ

Enjoy!

VERY Nice Nazar. I like it ALOT. Do you think the ZG flairs will cover them? I though they would, but not 100% sure. Do us a favor and measure how far the rim's stick out of the body work. That way we can finally lay the question to rest " So how big of a rim fit's a stock Z?". BTW did you already put in the coil over's in the rear to fit the tires?

right now the wheels clear, the tires in the back rub a bit on one side, less on the other side, i just threw in some washers for now to get it rolling. With no washers though the rear tire sticks out about 1.5" past the fender at most, the front is very close to fititng but thats because of the 255 width, probably sticks out about .5 inches, im worried about the zg flares covering too much in the front and making a gap, can you trip the zg's to bring them closer in? I dont need much in the front

The front tires dont rub at all, but they DO rub a bit when you turn the wheel on the front left bumper, no biggie, just a bit of trimmming, plus the car is lowered about 2" with some uknown springs

I love the look in person, it just looks killer like it wants to jump at you, i am very pleased:mrgreen:

With no washers though the rear tire sticks out about 1.5" past the fender at most, the front is very close to fititng but thats because of the 255 width, probably sticks out about .5 inches, im worried about the zg flares covering too much in the front and making a gap, can you trip the zg's to bring them closer in? I dont need much in the front

So your saying that the 9.5's in front only stick out 1/2 inch? I was figuring at least 1 inch in front and 1.5 in back. I'll have to revise my calculations then. So the ZG flares should cover you up O.K.. You could put 1/4 or 1/2in spacers up front to bring them out some.

So your saying that the 9.5's in front only stick out 1/2 inch? I was figuring at least 1 inch in front and 1.5 in back. I'll have to revise my calculations then. So the ZG flares should cover you up O.K.. You could put 1/4 or 1/2in spacers up front to bring them out some.

that what ill end up doing, i was going to get a bigger tire, but i cant go any more diameter as it already rubs slightly on the front bumper on 1 side, which is weird, maybe i should throw it on a frame machine and see if i need to straighten the car out a bit, lol

also, it all depends on the backspacing, not the width only, if i got a 6" backspacing, it would have fit into the fender, I got 5" backspacing, which is pretty deep and that brings the rim in, most people go with 4.5 or 4.75

I should have done 4.75, but oh well, i did fairly good for my calculations

Guest Gr8White

Sweet...Hope you don't mind, but I think you just made my mind up with what wheels I'm going with!!! They look terrific- Thanks for the pic's, the stance of the car is just killer..... Wonder if you could roll the fender and get the tires inside the wells, looks pretty close. I've contemplated it, not looking forward to installing some VB steel flares or bolt on ZG's.....I'll give you $250 each for the wheels! :icon6:

Those are some gorgeous looking wheels, however I have a question for you or whomever. With Coilovers, would you change anything about the order? I see you mentioned that you would have gone with 4.75" backspacing, what would this provide more Lip? I've just ordered my ZG flares, I like these wheels and want the most lip as possible. Thanks, I'm reading through the sticky info as we type.

Tyson

ther rear only fit because i have washers on there. Once my coilovers go on, they will fit

this being a 9.5" wheel, They still cut about 1" or so in the back, maybe 1.5" I think thats the most you can go on a ZG flare, and I had 5" backspacing

Less backspacing would give you more lip, but it would push the wheel further out, this week for a 9.5" has a pretty big lip.