HybridZ

Ls280z Update!

SPEEDMON The JTR headers are made by SANDERSON. They are Ceramic coated. WEIGHT??? My 77 280z was weighed by Mike Knell (JTR), with a scale on each wheel. Car weighed in at 2940. Thats with bumpers, four point roll bar and alot of sterio equipment. I did a post on it a little while ago, I believe the name of the post was "I'm the new heavy Z"

JOEY

Thanks for the info on the headers.....JTR' date=' looks like stainless, yes?

What I meant on the wieght was for the whole car, not the headers. Do you know how much the car weighs?

Have you done any chassis "stiffener" enahancements?

Thanks for answering questions[/quote']

I don't know how much the car will weigh after is done,Mike did wieghted the same day as Joy,and it was @ around 2500lbs.There are no fluids,driveshaft,passenger seat and no carpet.

I have no done any body upgrades to make it stiffer,I will do that when I take the car to next level.

My engine did not come from the train accident,I was going to get one of those but they sold out quick!

That thing is going to be baaaaaaaaaad assed! I can't wait to see the final product/videos.

Also...we need updates on the festiva!!!!!

Here is the latest update on the festiva,I will have videos of the Z once is done.

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=25D8ED18-8EB4-4910-9BD2-8A06AD790279

• 2 weeks later...