HybridZ

Ls280z Update!

Hi,

I went to see my car yesterday.Mike said he is going to start working 100% on the car again.He had the headers and radiator on,He was working on the air intake and the radiator hoses.It will be going to the exhaust shop like in 15 days. Thats all for now.

ls2zeta002.jpg

ls2zeta004.jpg

datsun017.jpg

datsun015.jpg

Saw the car last week. Looking good! I talked to Drive Line services today. T-56 yokes and Q45 flanges are ordered! Only problem is they are out of aluminum. They have been waiting for a shipment for 2 weeks. I'll let Mike know!

JOEY

P.S. Congrats on the new father and uncle!!!!

Saw the car last week. Looking good! I talked to Drive Line services today. T-56 yokes and Q45 flanges are ordered! Only problem is they are out of aluminum. They have been waiting for a shipment for 2 weeks. I'll let Mike know!

JOEY

P.S. Congrats on the new father and uncle!!!!

Thank's twice Joey!

Yes I can't wait to drive it,But like said above Mike should be done soon.

are you going to stick with the throttle by wire and rig up a pedal for that or are you going to change the throttle body?

We are sticking with the drive by wire,So the pedal is going to be added.Mike has done all the wiring so its ready to bolt inn.

Guest speedmon

Your project looks great!

What kind of headers are those? In the pictures there looks to be a "precision" clearance there on the LH side by the steering rod.

?Do you know how much it weighs?

Your project looks great!

What kind of headers are those? In the pictures there looks to be a "precision" clearance there on the LH side by the steering rod.

?Do you know how much it weighs?

This are JTR headers,I can't answer the other two questions,Maybe Mike from JTR can do it.

Guest speedmon

Thanks for the info on the headers.....JTR, looks like stainless, yes?

What I meant on the wieght was for the whole car, not the headers. Do you know how much the car weighs?

Have you done any chassis "stiffener" enahancements?

Thanks for answering questions

SSFLYER' date=' I can answer that question. The motor was a complete pull-out from a brand new GTO that flipped off a delivery truck. Found on E-bay for a price $$$$$.

JOEY[/quote']

actualy there were a couple of train cars full of them that derailed.. :( thats proably where your motor is from