HybridZ

Whoa! Fast & Furious 3 trailers! unseen! LMFAO!

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

vid has been updated and edited as 1 vid w/ some lil extra scenes and hopefully better viewed to u all...

Fast & Furious retake...funny

So Dave and I were drivin around in his 240z and we decided to have a lil fun and do some Fast & Furious parody type stuff...so we were chillin w/ r friend and came up w/ these 2 scenes so far...lol. we had fun doin' it...we'll come up w/ cornier **** later.

hahahahhaha that was the funniest Z video i have ever seen.

Of course dave has to be vin cuz hes the one hitting the gym everyday for the ladies...

nice shoutouts to Vildini that was funny... too bad you punks are in corona or i would have made the video with you guys

hahahahhaha that was the funniest Z video i have ever seen.

Of course dave has to be vin cuz hes the one hitting the gym everyday for the ladies...

nice shoutouts to Vildini that was funny... too bad you punks are in corona or i would have made the video with you guys

Wholly crap, thats bad ***. Would be cool if we could make our own HybridZ F^F MOvie? Too cool.....:mrgreen:

Terry

Guest 280ZForce
Man... You could do a whole movie like that. It was a tad hard to see... but damn funny! L28?.. No Sh*t

damn streetfire darkened the vids...tryin to find another host for that big of file, cuz looks good on my computer

I can never view streetfire videos for some reason. Some others were having the same problem. Is it possible to download the video's from somewhere other than streetfire?

do u have the latest versions of windows media player and macromedia flash player? that should help.

Guest 280ZForce
According to streetfire, the video was either removed by the owner, or deleted because it sucked...

haha...nah...i pulled it cuz i'm uploading a differ version.