HybridZ

Wrecked my Z 1 week after I'm back on the road

violacleff

Well the right click properties thing doesn't work from this site anymore, but click on the link and you can see the gruesome photos. Made a left turn into a blind spot, and smashed it. Hopefully AAA will see things my way and fix it. I don't think the engine's damaged, but I can't get the hood off to check yet. Since its outside, I don't want it exposed. Its covered for now.

showphoto.php?photo=6232&cat=500

Guest 280ZForce

damn u fool...i go w/ u to pick her up, then we kick it and i make some vids for u, then this is how u repay me?! u were listenin to michael jackson when u crashed weren't u? *for those of u who know dave personally, he cut his hair 80s style michael and enjoys his music*

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

Man that 100% SUCKS!!!

Your car was awesome looking!! Hopefully things will work out in your favor.

I wish it wasn't your fault cuz then you would have more leverage.

Same thing happened to me in 95 but it wasn't my fault.

After 2 months of screwing around, the Insurance tried to give me $1200 ,once I told them I'd take their client to small claims court for the rest of the money....I had a $3200 check in my hand within 24 hours!!

I think you can fix it alright as long as the frame is still straight.

Good luck and LOOK THREE TIMES before turning left again!!!

u were listenin to michael jackson when u crashed weren't u? *for those of u who know dave personally, he cut his hair 80s style michael and enjoys his music*

Maybe u ought to stop listening to "Beat it":mrgreen:

At least no one was injured and look on the bright side, you can upgrade to MSA type III ground effects. I hope everything turns out ok.:burnout: