HybridZ

Pictures of my new Hobby.

ULISES

I asked for help earlier today, Thank's for the imput guy's.I got to run the first two fuel tank's I have three more to go before I can play.

Here are some picture I took after burning the two fuel tank's.

ls2zeta029.jpg

ls2zeta035.jpg

ls2zeta034.jpg

ls2zeta033.jpg

ls2zeta032.jpg

ls2zeta031.jpg

ls2zeta030.jpg

Wish I'd of known you were looking for one. My boy just sold his TMAXX with everything for $360. We had spent $280 for a .21 motor that we just broke in. Parts are way expensive. We had over a grand in that little toy and we only paid $1700 for the z. Personally, I'd rather have the z, but they are alot of fun to drive. Up here we use the 30% nitro mix, works better up here at altitude.

Wish I'd of known you were looking for one. My boy just sold his TMAXX with everything for $360. We had spent $280 for a .21 motor that we just broke in. Parts are way expensive. We had over a grand in that little toy and we only paid $1700 for the z. Personally, I'd rather have the z, but they are alot of fun to drive. Up here we use the 30% nitro mix, works better up here at altitude.

Well Mike has been very busy and would not get to work on my Z so I can't play with it,My Turbo Festiva is old news.

And about the bullet hobby,That's a little to Dangerous! LOL

Actually this is what made me run to the hobby shop, I had been wanting one of this for a long time.

I had a Nitro rs4, now I have a micro rs4. thing was clocked at 40 mph hehe, and its only 1:18 scale. I wish they made 240z lexan bodies for RC cars would have saved me a lot of work.

I am currently trying to make 240z molds to vacuum form lexan bodies. Size that I am trying to make right now is a 1:18 scale. Anybody interested? I might be willing to try to make another in a 1:10 scale if enough people are interested.

I had a Nitro rs4' date=' now I have a micro rs4. thing was clocked at 40 mph hehe, and its only 1:18 scale. I wish they made 240z lexan bodies for RC cars would have saved me a lot of work.

I am currently trying to make 240z molds to vacuum form lexan bodies. Size that I am trying to make right now is a 1:18 scale. Anybody interested? I might be willing to try to make another in a 1:10 scale if enough people are interested.[/quote']

Kyle from Zdriver.com has a 240Z rc car the size should be around the same as the t-max.He painted the car the same color as he's real 240Z.I'll try and post a picture when I have time.

Guest TegRacer324

Nice. I have an 1/8th scale buggy with a .21 in it and that thing rips. I haven't fired it up in over a year though since I shredded a tire and broke the antenna. Well actually my friend did and I haven't fixed it since. I should fire it up soon. I got that and a basement full of planes and a helicopter I haven't used in forever.

Nice. I have an 1/8th scale buggy with a .21 in it and that thing rips. I haven't fired it up in over a year though since I shredded a tire and broke the antenna. Well actually my friend did and I haven't fixed it since. I should fire it up soon. I got that and a basement full of planes and a helicopter I haven't used in forever.

You jus reminded me of my Yamaha YSR 50 Motorcycle.I have not started that thing in around 8 month's.one of the side gaskets went out and its leaking gas I have the gasket but no attention to the bike for now.I should get back to it in this moth.