HybridZ

Just Bought A Lexus Gs400...

Corzette

Just got this car with 2JZ Turbo for $2000. Getting the inspection this week and then HAVE FUN!!! Man this car is sweet. One owner and only 77,000 KM!!! The car is 15 years old and immaculant. Im excited. Ill take more pics later, this was off the cell phone. The rims are nice too and new tires. What is a 2JZ and Turbo and intercooler with rear end axles tranny (AUTO) worth? I want to strip this car when I come back and ship all the parts back with me. Can somneone tell me what I will need from the engine etc? ZGAD?

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL83/533777/786545/138258855.jpg

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL83/533777/786545/138258813.jpg

Terry

wow, 2000 for that!!!! what a deal. And your going to strip it? Terry, that's too nice of a car to strip. Sell it to me for 3000, find a wrecked one for 500 and you made out.:wink: Just kinding, you can what ever you want with it. It's your car.:-D

HAHA! Actually this car lot has alot of nice cars they get from Tokyo auctions. They have a nice RX7 newest type for only $3200, and ACURA for $3000 etc....Even a Supra for $3200. I wont strip it for 3 to 5 years but its an idea...

Terry

awesome deal Terry!!

Congrats!! It costs nearly that for a 2JZGTE longblock here in the states!!

As far as parts, it depends on what you would want to use...

Take that thing to the track over there and run it once for fun, just to see what it will do. Just remember to reset the ECU before you do though, just in case it has backed off a bunch of timing due to a poor tank of gas :-)

awesome deal Terry!!

Congrats!! It costs nearly that for a 2JZGTE longblock here in the states!!

As far as parts' date=' it depends on what you would want to use...

Take that thing to the track over there and run it once for fun, just to see what it will do. Just remember to reset the ECU before you do though, just in case it has backed off a bunch of timing due to a poor tank of gas :-)[/quote']

Roger that. man this damn car weighs about 4000lbs!!!! damn it..

Terry