HybridZ

Drove a 350z today...

olie05

WTF? Are we still on HybridZ? Comparing cars based on interior room? :shock:

Hey for some of us interior room is a SERIOUS concern! I'm 6'9" and have to worry about such things every day. I think it's fair game for comparison :cry2::wink:

I like the styling of the 350z's, but as stated the are slightly underpowered from the factory for a modern Z. As stated the suspension is nice right out of the shoot though.

XP how do the old Z's fit you compared to the 350z?

Dunno if XP = TP on the keyboard somehow, but if the question is directed to me :mrgreen:, it's a tight fit. The legs are snug but ok (with a racing harness, otherwise my legs would get chopped off by the dash in a crash), but I hope I don't have to install a roof scoop. Not my favorite rally accessory.

Dunno if XP = TP on the keyboard somehow, but if the question is directed to me :mrgreen:, it's a tight fit. The legs are snug but ok (with a racing harness, otherwise my legs would get chopped off by the dash in a crash), but I hope I don't have to install a roof scoop. Not my favorite rally accessory.

XP is like :P

But yeah, I can se why it would be a tight fit.

At our 2003 Z nationals track day the local dealer brought out a 350Z for us to do a few laps in. Putting it in perspective I'd raced the 220whp 260Z that day and done OK.

Hops into this thing and what can I say, you Yanks have a lot to answer for, a lot :D