HybridZ

And yet another new drawing

Drftn280zxt

This one took me two lunch breaks to complete. The details are getting more intricate now. I'm still screwing up the wheels, the wing is too tall, the angle of the major axis of the wheels is off, and the front end looks shorter than it should, damn! Designing from memory, and a memory that doesn't exist but only in imagination, is a rather pain in the butt, especially with nothing to reference to :mad:

Anyways you know the drill. Why do I tempt myself so?

45degreeshot.jpg

ok...here we go.. love the look.. love the overall image you were going for =) reminds me of some of those awesome body kits on the trans am racing cars .

small holes in hood remeind me of supra hood kits..which i didnt like on them and dont on this either...sorry

love the dual beam bucket look wayyy better than the single.. i love the upward pitch the rear fenderflare makes.

other than that.. I hate you.

i soo wish i could draw like that.=)

keep up the good work and start learning how to glass LOL

Guest levelhead86

Does the hood dip down lower in the front than the stock Z? It looks drastically more rounded off than anything I've seen... would look damn good though.

I think you are doing a great job on the drawings but here is my one gripe.

The rear fender line...The Zs had a high fender crease line that is very simialar to a 1967 camaro except less dramatic. I think you should raise the rear wheelwell to meet the stock or SLIGHTLY lowered fender crease.

The huge open front end is something I don't really like but that is fine. I think the side "brake cooling" vents are too far to the outer side of the car thus venting air directly onto your tire cooling the tire (BAD) more than the caliper.

you should also be able to see tire from the car's right side brake vent because the wheels are so deep.

I wish you would do an S30 Z. That would be really cool. I have done a few drawings myself that are OK but not great. I'll post one of them up here.

good work Driftn280zxt...you just need to fix that rear fender line...that is bugging me

looks good. i like how you shortened up the tail. it doesn't droop as much as the real thing and looks a thousand times better. i think you are on the right track. if you could design a front end like that i would even think of buying a zx.