HybridZ

One of my new 'projects'

Tim240z

This is one of them. The other 'project' should be back from the bodyshop next week. I have also sold my Opel GT.

I just picked up my Kart over the weekend (unused/new CRG Road Rebel, 2005). I pick up my 6 year old kid's (Kid Kart-50cc Comer) next week sometime. I will be running TaG (Rotax 125cc). Here are some pics: The chassis is new, but the plastic, tires/rims, and motor are 1 season old. BTW, I am looking for a single axle trailer (utility or enclosed) in SoCal for hauling these things...if anyone has a line on one, I would appreciate it.

:D

Kart5.jpg

Kart4.jpg

Kart3.jpg

Kart2.jpg

Kart1.jpg

The club meets the last Sat. of every month (except Nov, Dec). I was not able to race this past weekend (apart from no seat time as I just picked up the kart and I have not run this particular track yet), but also my Snell 95 Helmet is not legal, so I have to get a Snell 98 or better (I will get a S-2005).

Boy, trying to find a youth helmet that is Snell tested and certified it a beaatch!! I will be attending the next meet in May. They run the TaG's (Tough and Go: they have a starter and battery) with the 125 shifters, so it should be interesting....hopefully I will be able to get out of my own way!:rolleyesg

Jon,

Yes that is an anti-roll bar. I don't have one for the front, but I will see how she handles before I get too woried about it. I have always preferred a kart that oversteers rather than understeers anyways..I figure it will take me several practice sessions to get the hang of tuning the chassis anyways.

My cousin has a 125cc shifter cart and another cart that runs off methanol and its not a shifter, more like yours. Anyways it is tons of fun to drive and very addictive, but be ready to spend large sums of cash! Eh, kind of like all hobbies that involve engines of any type.