HybridZ

LS2 Exhaust Done! 427 RX7?

I went to pick up my Z from the exhaust shop yesterday.We are one step closer, But Mike's RX7 has got on the way of my process twice.We got to unload his 427 when I went back to drop the Z back to him.

Exhaust Pics!

240z017.jpg

240z016.jpg

240z015.jpg

240z009.jpg

427 engine + RX7!

240z002.jpg

240z005.jpg

240z007.jpg

I have 3'' piping from the headers to the Y pipe and 3 1/2'' single pipe going to a 3 1/2'' Maganflow muffler.

That is looking so sweet. How much ground clearance do you have? Do you plan to add a tip to the end of the exhaust?

Z cars have lots of problems with exhaust fumes in the cabin.

That is looking so sweet. How much ground clearance do you have? Do you plan to add a tip to the end of the exhaust?

Z cars have lots of problems with exhaust fumes in the cabin.

Look's like there is enough clearence, We have not measure yet.I will add a tip in a future.

I think I like the smell of gas LOL!

No Tip need looks perfect. How does it sound - or do you know yet?

DITTO. I HATE exhaust tips sticking out much past the bumper at all. Sick. My T/A was just dumped behind the axle even. Love it. Looks good man, can't wait to see more.

Guest el240z
I have 3'' piping from the headers to the Y pipe and 3 1/2'' single pipe going to a 3 1/2'' Maganflow muffler.

Hey Ulises, where did you get the exhaust made up at, if you don't mind me asking? I have called a ton of places in the bay and can't seem to find any place that will make a mandrel exhaust. Thanks for the help.

-EL

Hey Ulises' date=' where did you get the exhaust made up at, if you don't mind me asking? I have called a ton of places in the bay and can't seem to find any place that will make a mandrel exhaust. Thanks for the help.

-EL[/quote']

Turbohoses

There web site is turbohoses.com I'm dropping my Z off there on Saturday to get the same exhaust that Ulises has. I've seen Ian's LS1-RX7 and they did a real sweet job. Looking forward to getting rid of my crush bent crap, overpriced exhaust. It's Slowing Me Down!!!!!!

Mikes RX-7 is stunning, The car turned out beautiful!! The only thing that bothers me about the pictures is how low the car sits, Like MY motor is still installed in it. HA HA HA HA!!!!! Need any help with the swap, let my know!

LOOKS GOOD ULISES and HOOVER