HybridZ

What happend to the boycott thread?

fastzcars

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

BIG OIL IS IN CONTROL OF OUR Z FORUM!!

The moderators have BIG OIL stock!!!

YUP THAT'S THE REASON WHY!!

You know what , when people stick ther heads in the sand and pretend that nothing can be done, the big companies have done their job. They've conditioned us into thinking we can't do anything about it. It's too bad, I thought people here would be open to this kind of thinking. After all we're doing things here that most people wouldn't even attempt, as far as automobiles are conserned. It's just a shame. :rolleyesg

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

Obviously the totalitarian nature of certain people on this forum turn any thread into a political subject when they don't happen to agree with or like the topic of choosing.

Being that our cars run on gasoline and the more money we spend filling our tanks means less in our pockets to spend on our cars this thread should have styaed.

But hey I'm used to the little Dictator's amongst by now.

O.K. I'll make this as simple as I can. NO politics involved, Just the laws of economics. The oil companies have used it for years so here goes. Don't buy gas from EXXON or any of it's other sub divions, Then when they don't have any money going in their bank accounts they HAVE to lower their gas prices to get people to buy their gas again. It's as simple as that!!!!! You can still buy gas at what ever price you want, just don't buy it from EXXON.

It's as simple as that!!!!!

No, its not. To make it that simple you have to boycott all oil companies and not use any oil whatsoever, then it becomes that simple. Then you could negotiate your price. Otherwise you are a pimple on an alephants *** and all you do is cause them to change their business plan a little.

NO you don't have to NOT buy gas at all. You can still buy gas and make an impact. you just have to not buy from the largest producer. This wil only work if EVERYONE gets involved. 1, 10,000 or even 100,000 people probably won't affect them, but 200,000,000 will.

You can support me by not buying from EXXON, That's all. If all of america stop buying from them for 1 year, do you really think it won't hurt them? It only takes a match to start a forrest fire! We just have to pass the word around to all our friends and co-workers .

• Administrators

Some of you guys are skirting the edge of what was posted in the sticky above.

"Any posts that are political or religious in nature will be summarily deleted."

Different points of views about the price of gasoline, how it got so high, why we still need to buy it and how the government can/cannot do anything about it is “political” in nature in my book.

Thread closed.

Dan.

P.S. Anyone opens up another damn thread on this subject will be very sorry.

Some of you guys seriously need to pull your heads out of your arses and get back to the garage, or whatever part of your lives is lacking...

Knock it off... A few of us who normally police this garbage out of this very holy of internet houses are busy as of late, and we'd expect the more senior and well spoken members to help keep the riffraff at bay and NOT JOIN IN...

So knock it off...

Mike

Obviously the totalitarian nature of certain people on this forum turn any thread into a political subject when they don't happen to agree with or like the topic of choosing.

This site IS a dictatorship. Its NOT a democracy. The admins and moderators run it AS THEY SEE FIT! Take your free speech arguements somewhere else. What about this don't you understand?

We didn't agree with your posting and it was summarily deleted. Keep it up Norm and you will have to return to your ZCAR.COM sandbox.