HybridZ

PICS of my new Garage finally Completed & Cars Moved In!

slownrusty

Guest iskone

WOW!!! I wonder if those all really belong to onw man. If so it has to be one of the best collections of exotics period.

Isk

Guest iskone

ok, Fellow Northwesterners I just noticed the plates on the BMW's were from Washington and Oregon. Let's track this guy down and demand test drives!!!! Or better yet demand races in our Z's

Isk

when you own more than one car for each day of the week - how do you decide which car to drive?

I guess you schedule it by days of the month :)

GAWD! I want everything in there. EVERYTHING.

really? even her?

exotics-60.jpg

she look's kinda p.o.'d at the idea. lol

Guest l28et
I guess you schedule it by days of the month :)

really? even her?

exotics-60.jpg

she look's kinda p.o.'d at the idea. lol

Well you gotta part of it right. Looks like she has to pee...

And on record - thats too thick. Thats considered chunky. See the lady in the flowered pattern behind her? Thats how "THICK" girls end up.

And on record - thats too thick. Thats considered chunky. See the lady in the flowered pattern behind her? Thats how "THICK" girls end up.

Ouch! I didn't even see Jaba back there. Every time I see something like that I feel like I just got kicked in the gut, or lower maybe... :(

Mr's piggy up front is certainly looking for somewhere to deposit the super double espresso 32ozer she just downed with the doz krispy kreams. She's bustin out of those pants.

I think I'm going to be sick now.

Guest l28et
Ouch! I didn't even see Jaba back there. Every time I see something like that I feel like I just got kicked in the gut' date=' or lower maybe... :(

Mr's piggy up front is certainly looking for somewhere to deposit the super double espresso 32ozer she just downed with the doz krispy kreams. She's bustin out of those pants.

I think I'm going to be sick now.[/quote']

LMAO :lmao::iagree:

no it wasn't 32 ounces!!! it was one of those McDonalds full size 64 oz jugs filled with their cheap coffee!!!

Are you kidding? Mrs Moneybags (daughter no doubt of someone in those pictures there) wouldn't be caught dead in Micky-D's with lower class scum.