HybridZ

is this B.S?? Diesel "Magnetic Cyclonification"

260ZRED

Isn't it ironic how these wonder product companies can't and don't provide any scientific evidence that verify their product actually does anything! Here's an interesting thought.....what type of engine just recently won overall at Sebering....an Audi diesel. Did you see any black exhaust smoke....no! Was there performance.....yes! Did they use a magnet on their fuel lines.......no!!!

if you believe that stuff go to a feed store and get the magnets the farmers give to cows to swallow to catch metal.the rednecks around here have been taping them to fuel lines for years.you could be sophisticated and use wire ties to hold them on.dont know if it works though.

Only way I see in using something like that would be if the filter on the fuel pump was gone/bad and the fuel tank was rusting. by then you would really replace/repair those anyways and the rust would eventually clog the fuel line because of the magnet. Yet another thing that would need to be replaced.

"Magnetic Cyclonification"

Sounds like a very violent enema.

John, are you revealing a side of yourself we don't need to know about? Just kinding you buddy! Still......what a great and sick comment!

Tom

Oh it works allright, I got a sticker when I bought one and it added 10 HP right off the bat! Then I installed the product and at first I had it on backwards, it clogged the carburator with all kinds of clumpy gas (particles way too small mixed with particles way too big), after spending hoursl cleaning the mess up I reinstalled it the right way and I tell you what, that car shot like a rocket and got at least 10% better gas mileage.

Just remember to order the "gasoline" model for a gas car and "deisel" for a deisel, you don't want to mix them.

They are coming out with a "E-85" version for the US market but that's only sold in Brazil right now.

Oh it works allright' date=' I got a sticker when I bought one and it added 10 HP right off the bat! Then I installed the product and at first I had it on backwards, it clogged the carburator with all kinds of clumpy gas (particles way too small mixed with particles way too big), after spending hoursl cleaning the mess up I reinstalled it the right way and I tell you what, that car shot like a rocket and got at least 10% better gas mileage.

Just remember to order the "gasoline" model for a gas car and "deisel" for a deisel, you don't want to mix them.

They are coming out with a "E-85" version for the US market but that's only sold in Brazil right now.[/quote']

Your a comedian, right?

as the old saying goes

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED!!"

only a complete moron would think magnets would have a huge effect on FUEL, thats NON-MAGNETIC, especially since every car on the planet would have one factory installed if it worked simply because MAGNETS are CHEAP!

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=automotive&id=3654572

as the old saying goes

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED!!"

only a complete moron would think magnets would have a huge effect on FUEL' date=' thats NON-MAGNETIC, especially since every car on the planet would have one factory installed if it worked simply because MAGNETS are CHEAP!

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=automotive&id=3654572[/quote']

I see where you went wrong, you're using "non-magnetic gasoline" You have to select the "magnetic" veriety for this to work properly. It's that button between Deisel A and 87. Or you could order the "non-magnetic" fuel saver model. I don't think it works as good, but I haven't tried it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

magnetic gasoline. Where would one get that? straight from the oil refinery? Even if you could get 'magnetic gasoline," it wouldn't work. Most of the denser gasoline would stick to anything steel. And the polarities would have to be static to be magnetic. Last i recall gasoline was a fluid. Only way I see gas being magnetic is by having metal particles in the gas that were magnetic. Why even do that to your engine? Putting crap gas in it.

I like to put very fine metal shavings in my gas so that I get the maximum magnetic cyclonification effect.

Certainly one of the best kept secrets in the performance world. Jon, I also hear this will help with engine break down....oh! I mean engine brake in!!

I like to put very fine metal shavings in my gas so that I get the maximum magnetic cyclonification effect.

There you go. See it works. My 1986 chevy Sprint was proof. I believe it got at least 5% more power from this. Now 5% of a 55HP engine is significant improvement by itself, but it also enabled to car to go 65MPH on the freeway on level ground which is 2.5MPH faster than previous! Well I also waxed it, but that couldn't have been the reason, if anything, slowing the car down. So it had to overcome all that. If you don't have magnetic gas in your area, simply add 1 qt of this http://www.wondermagnet.com/ferro.html

to 10 gal of your gas and it should pick right up.

I see where you went wrong, you're using "non-magnetic gasoline" You have to select the "magnetic" veriety for this to work properly. It's that button between Deisel A and 87. Or you could order the "non-magnetic" fuel saver model. I don't think it works as good, but I haven't tried it.

Brandon! Are you the owner of the orange Z parked around the curb? go get your shotgun! some kids in their baggy pants stuck a magnet in your tank, they are trying to steal your gas!

Thanks for the link BTW.