HybridZ

Everyone told me I was crazy...

Mikelly

...My investment broker, My CPA, My business partner, pretty much everyone except the realistate agents...

So we bought the new place (new pics to come, I swear!) and we hadn't even SOLD our place yet... Didn't even know if we could afford both at the same time...But some how, we did. I sold the Vette, paid off a few bills, and prestow! We qualified to keep the $1700 mortgage AND get another $4000 in mortgage! :shock:

My big thing was being able to time a move appropriately so we could control the situation...And we did, but it was backbreacking... :roll:

So we close, we move into the new place, and in the middle of that, we have a BUNCH of work done to the old place at the same time. We do everything needed to really spruce it up good, and it almost made me want to cry the day I packed the last box and moved out... That place deserved better than I gave, and it got it, just as we were leaving! :-(

So it goes on the market last Monday. And I'm hearing all this doom and gloom about the market, and how homes are sitting longer, and how it's a buyer's market... And it sits... And for two weeks, it still sits, until today...

We got an offer for the full asking price from a couple who lived in South Carolina who is here w/ the Navy And who have their house sold... They want the house and they want to close by July 28th... :2thumbs:

This is AWESOME!!! Talk about sweating everyone's critisisms and doom and gloom scenarios... Man... :roll:

Mike :2thumbs:

Excellent new indeed Mike!

My opinion of Real Estate agents is that they are interested in turning something over quickly rather than having to work for their commission.

That was the clean version of my opinion ...

I sold my condo myself, getting more than 1/10th over the previous 5 sold. Everyone listened to their agent moaning and reduced their price.

Everyone I knew in the place (almost everyone of the 205 units) bought me a drink - I was soaked for a week!