HybridZ

Anybody fish??

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Lately ive been real real real bored...

i cant work on my Z's, my scion is my only running car right now, im sorta jobless so i cant just go out and spend all the cash i have saved up, i cant paint or weld anything, paintball wont start for another 6 weeks, i just missed hockey sign up so i gotta wait for next season. So ive been left with nothing to do.

enter Fishing...

man what fun that is!

ive fished in the past, but i dont think i ever put effort or time in it like now.

for the past 4 days ive done nothing but night time fishing and crabbing.

smoke a cigar, drink a beer and fish.... its so relaxing and just awesome.

i bought a $25 dollar poll, still have plenty of tackle and weights and hooks from when i was a kid, and i spend like 6 bucks of live shrimp.... really no money invested and im having a blast!

im gonna start playing Golf sometime soon again too, doubt ill be any good but i still can nail the ball good.. i thank 16 years of playing hockey for that :D.

so little advice guys... need to relax and just get away... go fishing!

mike

I used to golf until I had a horrifying accident on the course that defied the laws of physics. After the physics police were done writing me a citation for disobeying their so called "laws", I decided that anyone who could manage to hit themselves in the face with a golf ball by bouncing it off the corner of a sidewalk didn't need to be playing too much...

I also used to fish until my cousin hooked me in the ear, which merely got me a warning from the physics police and not a full fledged citation, however I decided that there was more stylish jewelry out there than a red fishing lure and decided my fishing career was pretty much over too...

Golf can be relaxing if your expectations are low. In high school, I went to state in golf each year, held high expectations, and pretty much was a nervous wreck after each golf season (well, does it really ever end?). As soon as I was out of high school and just went out to the course to hit a ball around for a while, not under any pressure, it was soooo much more relaxing. I enjoy fishing, but usually I have to bring a buddy / girl with me.

Guest l28et

My buddy back home is huge into fishing. His dad is president of the Shakespear there, so free ugly sticks, lures, line, what the **** ever. Good times, esp when its all free! We used to go striper fishing a lot, just doing the stupid "lets get drunk and fish" routine.

Guest l28et
I tried to go stripper fishing once, but the bouncers threw us out...

LOL - I was thinking about the spelling when I was writing it.