HybridZ

Ls2 280z Is Running!

We finished the axles, brake line was fixed.Installed the driver side axle and we are having clearence problems with the passenger side one.We have to raise the differential a little to get it to clear the control arm.We spent lots of time going back and forth to buy small parts needed.Hopefully we should have it done next week.

ls2z022.jpg

That LS2 conversion is so fine.

Just wondering if you are planning in the future to upgrade the engine to DOD (Displacement on Demand) which should be out near the end of next year?

Only upgrades I have in mind after im done and get used to the power is a procharger.

I will be swaping the oem control arms for some Arizona ones, They should give us some clearence and after raising the differential, I think well be fine.

Sometimes I think im never gona drive it.........

Impressive' date=' young Skywalker.

What kind of strut tower bar is that?[/quote']

That is a cusco strut tower bar, I bough it from MSA this past show.

They are on this board and I asked them already.The kit works great they just didnt like how the transmission sat.But thats just them every person has a different opinion so don't let this keep you from ordering the kit.

Thank you!