HybridZ

Pic's Of the fairlady!!

t-tom

wow 14g and they didnt even sand the runs out? im also suprised someone who has the balls to charge 14g even has runs in his paint jobs

You are right! 14k is a lot of money. Car looks very good from here though and the color is nice. Are you gonna take another 2 yrs to get it on the road? lol

I know I spent way too much money on it, but I wanted it to be perfect. Its just going to keep going back to them until I'm happy with it. I hope to get the motor ordered in the next week or 2 so It should only be a few months until it is up and running around. SEZ Shootout maybe?

I know I spent way too much money on it, but I wanted it to be perfect. Its just going to keep going back to them until I'm happy with it. I hope to get the motor ordered in the next week or 2 so It should only be a few months until it is up and running around. SEZ Shootout maybe?

You WILL be at SEZ Shootout........tell yourself that and you will get it done.

Hey I know to get things perfect n the way you want it, most people will pay to have it done right.

After looking at the vin it is s30-05087

Ah right, I thought as much. If it does not have the 'H' prefix then its not a 'Fairlady 240Z'.  It'll be a 'Fairlady Z' or 'Fairlady Z-L' for sure.

Looks good!

The car was imported from Yokohama japan in september of 1983 by an Air force Captin. I have all the original paper work for the car from the first bill of sale in 1971 to the japanese Title for the car.

The car is alot more yellow in person.

I can relate to the car that looks better in pictures, my camo zzzap! has always photographed better than it actually looked. I'd have to say that from the pictures, your car looks very good, and the color is very unique. I would use a dark colored wheel, and possibly some black accents to make it jump out (mirrors, power bulge, if you are doing flares, maybe the tail light panel, that kind of thing).

The ZG flares and tailight panel are pepper gray (the same color as the elanore mustangs) and the wheel centers will be dark gray as well. My Fender mirrors are chrome as will be the bumpers and trim. Here is a picture of the tail light panel.

P1030223_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wow.... 14k on body. I've seen an utterly demolished 100k roles royce that was fixed to as good as new as you get for around 15k... And that car was terrible.

I don't say this so you feel bad about spending so much, I just want you to have justification for calling them up every week when you find another problem in thier work.

For that kind of price it should have been 110% professional and only took a month. Sounds like your body shop is an art shop, not a buisness.

EDIT: Oh yea, car looks like it's gonna be awsome. Nice color scheme by the sound of it, different but sounds like you've got taste.