HybridZ

pics of my head and block

JaysZ

had the F54 block re-honed and painted with brass freeze plugs installed. the head just got a simple valve job. the stainless exhaust valves i had were too big for the E88 but i was able to use the stainless intake valves.

what i have for the new build = new water and oil pump, AZ Car baffled oil pan, ZX dizzy, MSD blaster coil, 6-2-1 header, mikuni triple 40phh carbs, trw timing kit, E88 head, flat top pistons, new bearings and piston rings. having these things powdercoated: motor mounts, cam timing cover, valve cover, alternator bracket... more but can't think of right now.

z43998133.jpg

z43998195.jpg

z43998175.jpg

oooooooooo shiny.

shiny's good.

did you do the machine work? errr. who did?

nope' date=' i had a local shop do it: KAM Racing down the street from me. :)

looks good! when are we going to put it all together?

i'm off all day on friday, are you available then? :)

quick question, did you get the brass freeze plugs as a package? cause the only kit i found was steel freeze plugs. where did you get them and do you have the part#??

the machine shop ordered these. they were around $12 or so but I don't have a part # sorry. have you tried rockauto?

v8wannabe2, that looks awesome =)

mine is very similar to yours but my timing cover is powdercoated black, black valve cover with red lettering, silver headers, black filter covers, etc. will post pictures of the assembly sometime this weekend!